Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated February 02, 2023
The following terms and conditions state the rules and regulations for the use of our website, sciclue.com, located at https://sciclue.com.
- "Client", "visitor", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who accesses this website and is compliant with the Website’s terms and conditions.
- "The Website", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Website - sciclue.com.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the visitors and ourselves.
Any use of the above-mentioned terms or other similar words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
By using the website, we assume that you, visitors accept our terms and conditions. Please Do not continue to use our website, if you do not accept to agree to all of the terms and conditions stated in this section.
Unless otherwise stated, Sciclue and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all the information and material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Sciclue for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You should not:
- Republish material and content from the website
- Trade, or sub-license material and content from the website
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material and content from the website
- Redistribute materials and content from the website
This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof. Some sections of this website have allowed visitors to post and exchange opinions, comments, and information in certain areas of this website. We may sometimes filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they are published on the website due to inappropriate language or/and irrelevant to the subjects.
Also, those comments do not reflect the views and opinions of our website, its agents, and/or our affiliates. Those comments only reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the website shall not be liable and responsible for the comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website. We reserve the complete right to review all comments and opinions and to remove any comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, irrelevant, or causes a breach of these terms and conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are fully entitled to post the comments and your opinions on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Those comments must not invade any copyrights laws (IP rights), including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The comments must not contain any insulting, disrespectful, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful, inappropriate content which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments must not be used to request or promote some other business or some custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activities and content.
You hereby permit us a non-exclusive license to use, replicate, and edit any of your comments in all kinds of forms, formats, or media.
Linking to our Content
Some of the below-mentioned organizations may contain links to the website without any written approval:
- Some Government organizations;
- Search engines like google, bing;
- News agencies;
- Online directory distributors
may link to the website in the same way as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
Those organizations and agencies may link to our website (any page or post), to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way misleading;
- (b) does not incorrectly refer to sponsorship, advertisement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- (c) matches within the context of the linking party’s site.
We also may consider and accept other link requests from the below-mentioned types of organizations:
- Well-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community websites;
- Organizations or other societies representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Educational organizations and trade organizations.
We will accept link requests from those organizations if we conclude that:
- (a) the link would not make us look negatively at ourselves or our certified businesses;
- (b) the organization does not have any previous negative records with us;
- (c) the benefit to the website from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of the website;
- (d) the link is in the circumstances of general resource information.
Those organizations may link to our home page or any other page so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way unreliable;
- (b) does not falsely indicate sponsorship, advertisement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
- (c) matches within the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the parties mentioned above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you would prefer to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a reply. Accepted organizations may link to our Website as follows:
- By use of our website title; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that exceptional within the context and format of content on the linking party’s website.
Use of the website's logo or other artwork will be strictly prohibited.
Without previous approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that modify in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Content liability and disclaimer
Please read our disclaimer.
Reservation of Rights
We holds the right to demand that you remove all links or any specific link to our Website. You are obligated to immediately remove all links to our website, upon request. We also holds the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any occasion. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be honor to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on the website that is offensive for any cause, you have the full right to contact and inform us at any moment. We will respect requests to remove links but we are not bound to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on the website is completely accurate, we do not assure its completeness or accuracy; nor do we guarantee to ensure that the website remains available or that the content on the website is kept up to date.